FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When will I get the delivery of my order?
Your order will be delivered within delivery timelines as mentioned on the website (for the ordered product) after the payment of your last installment.
- Can I cancel the order if I am not able to pay? What happens to my money if I have not paid all my installments timely?
Yes, you can cancel the order. However 10% cancellation charges will be levied. If you have not completed your installments within your tenure or on time, the product price will be updated as per the current market value or gold rate.
- What if I do not receive the product even after making all my payments? What is the guarantee that I will get my order?
We have system generated emails sent to our customers for every payment made as well as the order status. Additionally, whenever our customers log in, they can see their order history and the number of transactions made. However, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.
- What is GRPP?
GRPP (Gold Rate Protection Policy) is an installment plan to aid you in. your jewellery shopping. With GRPP, we secure the Gold Rate as of. the booking day’s rate and keep it consistent for the entire tenure.
- Are there any documents required for GRPP?
No, there are no documents required for GRPP.
- Is there any fixed date that I have to make payment, what if I fail to pay on a particular month?
No, there is no fixed date. Payment is flexible, i.e. you can pay these installments at your convenience. However, it is mandatory to make on payment every month (within 31 days of previous payment) and complete the payment within the fixed tenure, failing which you will be considered a defaulter. In case of defaulters, benefit of the plan will not be applicable and the price in the order will be updated according to the current gold rate on the website.
- Would the installment be deducted from my account automatically?
No, you have to pay your installment by logging into your account.
- What payment options do I have?
You can pay via Net Banking, Cheque Deposit, NEFT, Credit Card or Debit Card, UPI.
- How do I pay my installments on your website?
- Log in to Dhanjijewels.com with your registered E-mail ID
- Visit My ‘Account’
- You will be able to see “My Dashboard” and your orders under it.
- Click on View All of Order History, you will get redirected to your order details.
- Go to the bottom of the page, on the right-hand side you will get an option to make the payment. You will find three options:
- Installment Amount
- Other Amount
- Balance Amount
- You can click on the option most convenient for you.
- Click on the ‘Installment Amount’ for your next payment or click on ‘Other Amount’ to pay the amount convenient for you or the ‘Balance Amount’ to complete the payment.
As soon as you make the payment your transaction details will reflect in the same place as mentioned above.
- Can I change my existing installment plan to GRPP?
Customers who are already enrolled in Plan & Purchase cannot change to GRPP midway. GRPP will be effective for only those customers who have made a fresh booking on and after 26th October, 2021.
- In case you run into any issue, please contact.